Find solid ground to stand on when trying to make everyone happy in your relationships feels dizzying, and trying to listen to your intuition in all that noise feels impossible.
You want to get to a place where you feel clear on what you want, confident in your decisions, and like you're moving toward the way you want your relationship to feel - but you can't quite seem to get there.
The energy it takes to hold space for everyone else's thoughts and feelings is no small thing, and you're the master at making everyone around you feel seen and heard. But you can't help but feel like you're spinning your wheels, and losing your grip on where you stand, what you want, and how to say no to the rest.
You just have this feeling that with a little fresh perspective and the right person to hash things out with, it would all feel clearer and less overwhelming.
I know this feeling well - because I've been there, too. And Email Coaching is my way of offering that outside perspective and a listening ear to help you get grounded and find those feelings of calm and ease that you crave in your relationships.
here's a glimpse of what you can expect:
- You'll start by zeroing in on what's tripping you up in one specific relationship in your life - whether with a partner or a good friend - and/or what mental loop you're stuck in. (I'll send you a little bit of pre-work to help give you a little jump start with this step.)
- You'll put together an email for me, to give me context about where you're starting from and where you could use some guidance. (Again, I'll send over some guidelines to guide you through this step, too!)
- Once I've read through your email and asked any clarifying questions, I'll spend one hour putting together a tailor-made response that's crafted specifically to help you find your voice and your footing, and make some decisions that feel right to you about how best to move forward. My response will be a blend of things like food-for-thought, advice, exercises to try, and/or resources to get you moving in the right direction.
email coaching may be right for you if:
- there's a specific topic of conversation that keeps popping up in a relationship and makes you feel unsettled, but every time it comes up you find yourself talking in circles and feeling unresolved;
- there's a looming question within your relationship that you're having trouble confronting, but you're ready to do the work to find out where you stand and how to start a conversation about it; or
- you're slowly, quietly building up resentment on a particular topic in your relationship, but you need help pinpointing and/or articulating those feelings in a productive way.
I'm looking for beta testers! interested?
one final thing to keep in mind:
Email Coaching is not a substitute for counseling, therapy, or help from a certified mental health professional. I can help by listening to where you feel stuck, offering an outside perspective to help connect the dots, and mapping out some ideas for productive next steps to help you start an uncomfortable conversation and/or reconnect with yourself and your desires. If you feel like you need more help than what I've described, feel free to email me and I'll do my best to point you toward someone or something I think can help!
If you do sign up for Email Coaching, please keep in mind the kind of work that I do. This service is about helping you build a clear understanding of who you are, what you need, and how to honor those things without sacrificing the natural softness and empathy you bring to your relationships.